Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Writer´s block

Now after 4 months its time for another Blog Post. Right now i want to share my thoughts about writer´s block. I think its a really big problem for many people in the world including doing Analyzes for School for example. If i wouldnt have this block 350 days a year maybe have had written 10 novels by now. I also thought what can i do against it?


  • Don´t get distracted by the Internet. 
  • Research the information you need before you beginn to write.
  • Write down your thoughts about the general content of each chapter.
  • If you know what you want to write about makes it a lot of easier.
  • Reward yourself after each chapter that you have finished.
Another problem could be the beginning. How do I start my epic book?
Next time we focus one more time on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment